Coaching Contract & Binding AgreementProgram Terms & ConditionsDeAnne Joy International LLCUltimate Midlife Reboot™ group program
IMPORTANT: PLEASE THOROUGHLY REVIEW THE PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS LISTED IN #4 BELOW PRIOR TO COMPLETING PURCHASE
By consenting to the Terms & Conditions in this Agreement, you irrevocably agree that DeAnne Joy International LLC Ultimate Midlife Reboot™ (the “Agreement”) is a binding contract between you (the “Client”) and DeAnne Joy/DeAnne Joy International LLC of Arcadia, WI (hereafter “the Company” or “Coach”). By submitting your information and consenting to the Terms & Conditions, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
This Agreement is entered into by and between: DeAnne Joy, Master Transformation Coach, Arcadia, WI 54612 and Client whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing as described below.
Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1) Coach-Client RelationshipCoach agrees to maintain the utmost integrity in ethics and standards of behavior.
Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
Client and coach agree to provide each other with advance notice of at least fourteen days prior to next scheduled payment in the event either wishes to cancel.
Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach.
The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
2) Parameters of Coaching RelationshipClient is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands that coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3) Intellectual Property ProtectionsWe respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of the Company.
You agree (1) not to infringe the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any Confidential Information shared by any representative of the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company, (3) not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Company representatives during your sessions. You further agree that (4) all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company and are only to be used by you as authorized by the Company, and (5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited. Further, by signing below, you agree that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
4) Program Terms & Conditions
a. Payment TermsUpon signing this contract, you agree to pay the company via Paypal or Stripe as follows for Ultimate Midlife Reboot™ group program with DeAnne Joy International LLC. The fee is $997 in full or 3 monthly payments of $379. First installment will be made prior to starting group program, and second and third installments will be made one month thereafter, subsequently. If payment plan is set up, subsequent installments will be set up on autopay.
If a client’s payment is delayed or does not go through, client will be given a one-week grace period to resolve payment at which time access to the program will be revoked until payment obligations are current.
b. Program DetailsThe DeAnne Joy International LLC Ultimate Midlife Reboot™ consists of 6 pre-recorded self-study modules (more than 25 video lessons), 12 recorded group calls (once weekly) plus bonus calls, private membership site where all materials and trainings are housed, and private FB group.
Client will receive a welcome packet and will be given access to any kickstarter bonuses upon registration and payment. Access to the program will occur at the next identified launch date (typically every 6-8 weeks). It is Client’s responsibility to review and complete Welcome and Orientation packet.
Client will have lifetime access to all program materials (weekly modules, video trainings, worksheets). Following the completion of the 12-week program, Client will have the option of continuing to access the FB group and weekly group coaching calls at a recurring investment of $147/month. If Client chooses not to continue on, access to the private FB group and group coaching calls will be discontinued; however, Client will have lifetime access to all other program materials.
This program is a rolling admission program, which means that new members will be starting when you are about halfway through the program. This offers several advantages. First, as the new person coming in, you get to see what progress looks like when you work the program through the people that are farther along than you. You get to learn from their wisdom and experience. As a more seasoned group member, you get to revisit things that you may have explored earlier in the program and see them from a different angle, which allows you to heal them on a deeper level. You also get to see the progress that you’ve made as you see new members joining the program and remembering where you were when you started and where you are now.It also serves as an opportunity to put into practice the tools you’ve learned to challenge those inner voices and feelings of unworthiness that may arise as new members come in. You get to challenge the part of you that resists welcoming others into the program because you don’t feel safe. Or that part of you that wants to stay safe in the cocoon that you’ve built with your group members. I am doing you a disservice by doing that. You get to challenge the part of you that feels unimportant, or abandoned, or left behind, or not as “whatever” enough. All of those things may rear their heads after you’ve gotten to know the core group that you will share this experience with. But trust that it serves a positive purpose that will challenge you to step up at a whole new level, and to step into being a leader and taking a stand for other sisters on their journey.
New members will be introduced during their first live call; although they are not obligated to speak, it does help other group members feel comfortable more quickly and allows everyone to start to connect with each other when new members share a bit about themselves.
This is a program in which you will discuss sensitive things. If you want to get beyond the things that are holding you back, you must acknowledge the sensitive things. While Company has a background as a licensed therapist, she is not practicing as such in this space. You will be referred to a therapist if that is needed. Use the support that is available to you on the weekly calls, 1:1 support, in the FB group. It is available to you, but you must ask for what you need. By signing this agreement, you commit to being responsible for getting the support you need, asking for help when you need it, and notifying the group leader (Company) should you have any concerns or feel unsafe at any point. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you also acknowledge reviewing and agreeing to Details of Program.
c. ProcedureAll group calls will take place in Zoom with the same zoom link, which will be posted on the FB page. You do not need to download the Zoom app; you can simply join by clicking on the link. https://zoom.us/j/3109220611
Calls are 90 minutes and take place on Saturdays at 8:30amPST/10:30am CST/11:30amEST/4:30pmGMT
It is requested that group members be on camera whenever possible, as it simply helps to establish trust and rapport with one another when you are seen. However, it is also understood that there are times that members will need to join by phone and will be unable to be on camera.
Client will receive all necessary program information in the Welcome and Orientation Packet and will also receive sign-on information to the membership site where the course materials will be housed.
d. ConfidentialityThis coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, Coach agrees to keep confidential. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
In the group setting - It is essential that confidentiality and privacy of all group members be maintained. All group members will discuss sensitive topics from time to time, and those shares must be kept within the group. Coach agrees not to share any client information with Client’s consent. If there is any concern whatsoever that this has been violated by a group member, it will be addressed immediately. Violators of confidentiality may risk being asked to leave the program.
One of the most powerful ways to give others the opportunity to join this journey is through sharing the experiences of those already in the program. You may be asked for your permission to share a comment or post of your experience in the program; you are in no way obligated to grant that permission. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you also acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to the terms of confidentiality.
e. Refund and GuaranteeBecause of the nature of this program, I don’t offer ANY refund or return. Unlike other coaching programs and courses where you’re left to your own devices to figure it out, this program offers more than 20 hours of live coaching as well as material and additional support designed to guide you through the process of creating massive transformation in your life.
However, I do offer a 100% RESULTS GUARANTEE!
I guarantee that you will clear the #1 belief, regret, or past wound that is holding you back from having the certainty and confidence to live the life you TRULY want without fear or regret. That means I’m personally guaranteeing your success, which means that by the end of the 12 week program you’ll either have hit Mission Accomplished or I will provide you additional support until you do.
To qualify, just do these few things:
- Sign our legal guarantee signifying that you understand the terms of the guarantee within 1 week of starting the program (located on the homepage of the UMR membership site) - Follow the simple step-by-step instructions I’ll give you and put UMR into action • - Use the bonuses, support, and the resources that are available to you • - Participate in the private Facebook group and mastermind calls • - Do all the assignments and document your work along the way
5) DisclaimerThe Company has made every effort to accurately represent the Program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. By consenting to these Terms & Conditions, you also acknowledge that you have represented to the Company that payment of your Program membership fees will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.DeAnne Joy International LLC cannot guarantee the outcome of coaching services and any comments made by DeAnne Joy about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Company makes no guarantees other than that the services described in Details of Program section. Client acknowledges that the Company cannot guarantee any particular results as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by the Company.
6) Entire AgreementThis document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
7) Dispute ResolutionIf a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
8) SeverabilityIf any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
9) WaiverThe failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
10) Applicable LawThis Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of WI, without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions.
11) Binding EffectThis Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
Payment, submission of information, and consenting to Terms & Conditions indicates affirmation of agreement with Coaching Agreement terms.
Signature for the Company:
DeAnne Joy Bjorgedba: DeAnne JoyFounder/CEO DeAnne Joy International LLC
Address: 304 Maplewood CtArcadia WI 54612
© 2020 DeAnne Joy International LLC